Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Clean-Up--Saturday, May 21st, 10:00am to 2:00pm

And I still haven't posted the photos from the last clean-up--procrastination, thy name is moi. :(

If anybody gets a chance to snap a few digital images of clean-up next month, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd send them to me. I won't make this one--I think this is the first clean-up I've ever missed since we got Max, almost four and a half years ago.

Our clean-up really has been remarkable in terms of turn-out and participation--I'm not sure any other dog run in the city gets as many people showing up to work at maintaining it. And we're not what you'd call centrally located.

I'll post the Fall Clean-up photos shortly--yeah, promises, promises--and I've got another surprise, courtesy of Bailea--photos of what you might consider the very first Rocky Run clean-up--like before there was a Rocky Run. Stay tuned.

No comments: