Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fort Washington Barks: Who says the sun won't shine?



It was supposed to be cloudy all day Saturday, but the sun had other ideas. Expecting poor light, I didn't bring my camera, but Yolanda brought hers, and the results were more than worthwhile.

Ben (with Martha).

Cal is an utterly delightful little guy--a neighbor of ours, who Max and I usually meet on the streets, not in the park--regardless, Max and I were both happy to see him, and Yolanda to photograph him.


Here's how the routine generally goes. I throw the ball. Max fetches the ball. Max drops the ball near Jack. Jack grabs the ball before I can get to it. Jack refuses to give up the ball. Michel persuades him to give up the ball. I throw the ball. Max fetches the ball. Max drops the ball near Jack--::sigh::.....



Dogwood.


Marley.





Duke and Max.

Smarties.

Brindle.




Puddle Dog.

(All photographs taken by Yolanda Garcia)

No comments: